Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fght ff yr dmns

Fight Off Your Demons.

From returning victorious through God's guidance,

I know I exist in the truest sense. God is utterly amazing within this reality. Truth will always be made clear when it is required. We cannot live life without having doubts. There is uncertainties we must all deal with. God is relentless in his passion for us to capably understand. That does not mean we fully understand what all of his sacrifice means. Goliaths aren't always what we assume them to be, and we most DEFINITELY cannot fight them alone.

I realized I was not fighting a Goliath, but rather Demons working themselves closer to me, preying on my insecurities. Thankfully, I have an amazing father and close friend that helped pull me through, in addition to whoever else's prayers went out. God works in wondrous ways, blessing me with a peace of mind that passes all understanding. You can fight your temptations, but only the Lord can fight your demons.

So do that. FGHT FF YR DMNS.

My faith runs deeper than any thoughts can whimsically cut through. Steps have been taken that very few would even venture out into. True Courage through God's leading.

~He is the fire inside of me that burns deeper than I could ever remove. He is an enigma, unchanging but never fully grasped.

No comments: