Sunday, January 20, 2008

An Introduction

Well, I have finally bit the bullet and succumbed to the dark side so to speak. I have now started a web log or blog for wordiness sake. We'll see what can occur from having me be apart of this so-called community. I tend to not be like everyone else. I am my own thinker. Hopefully, I will post often and consistently. The main reason why I have decided to create a blog was to allow myself an opportunity to practice my writing skills. I have not written much since college, but I have always felt I was good at it. The reason why I need to practice is to work myself through writer's blocks, expand my vocabulary, and the big reason. . .

A personalized work of "art" by me is in process. I have not decided yet what it will be. Possibly a novel, possibly a spiritual practical life book, possibly an in-depth look at the spiritual elements within the transition of Brand New (my favorite band) or even the effect Dustin's lyrics from Thrice are so spiritually potent. Only time will tell, I am open to suggestions however!

So the next step, I will try to post reviews of Movies, Albums, T.V. series, T.V. shows, Sports(?), Video Games(?), spiritual thoughts as they come, and last but not least my strong beliefs on what is truth. First step? Write. And let it all work itself out. Practice makes consistently better if not perfect.

No comments: