Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reality.

Well the story is coming along, however. . .


I really don't think I'll have it finished by this weekend, though I have an introduction so to speak. I'm really debating if I should just lump it up in parts and/or sections. Any ideas? I think I'll be able to get to stopping point or editable draft within two weeks for sure though. School is just starting to catch up to me, and my silly "hoops" classes are having a pile of work due this week along with next.

~"My Soul Longs For You" Misty Edwards (A good listen, it's amazing how such simple words and few lyrics can make for a powerful song with emotion and character poured into it.)

My soul longs for You
nothing else will do

I believe that You will come
like the rain

YOU COME LIKE THE RAIN

~To make up for not having the short story completed, I'll have an interesting take on faith this upcoming friday.

~~And yes Scott, eventually politics might rear it's ugly head in this venue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool. I'll be looking forward to it =)