Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Devotion & Despair or The Actuary goes down in flames.

Disaster, this short story will not write. I keep trying to put more into it, but I keep wanting to just burn it. I'll print it out or send it off to someone or something with where it is. I just am not liking it and I don't care about finishing it. Troubling that I want to do a short story but am unable to wrap that up. Maybe I'll start regurgitating some political viewpoints? Or just continue to yarn about how absurd our government is and how trivial we really can make a "difference" within the ridiculousness of our government.

Since Money is king, what drives our world? Yeah, cash. If you have some and alot of it you can have your way. So why does the government not work that way? Well it does.

~Controversial Standpoint. If you don't like abortion.... don't do it. Think, chew, wonder how I think about my perspective. I'm sure you can't figure it out.

1 comment:

Michael Baker said...

just freaking write, man. screw the novel idea or whatever, just look at whatever's across from you and write a story about. it doesn't even matter if it's a lamp from target, just write a freaking story about it. and then post it.